- Complete understanding of node.js and its framework.
- Strong experience developing complex, scalable enterprise software applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environment
- Individuals should come from a structured development environment and possess a good understanding of development processes (SDLC) and practices.
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
knowledge – Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Develop custom modules to extend functionalities using Node.js
- Develop a single page application with MVC architecture Integrate Google maps into the app
|Job Category||Full Stack Developer|